Certified Notary Public Peachtree City
While we usually have at least one notary in the store, our notaries also handle packaging, shipping, and pickup services. Please call ahead to confirm that a notary will be available.
Please keep the following things in mind:
- Signing a notarized document is important. In many cases it carries the same status as testifying in court. It is therefore essential that all signatories have read the document(s) prior to signing to confirm that the data is accurate and that they can sign it as their voluntary act and deed.
- All signatories must be present for their signatures to be notarized.
- Per Georgia's notary regulations, our standard notary fee is $5 per notarized signature ($3 for additional signatures). Additional fees may be charged if a notary signature page needs to be created.
- Some notary statements require that the notary watch you actually sign the document. You may fill in blanks and information within the document ahead of time, but do not sign or date documents until you are in the presence of the notary.
- You will need to show the notary a current photo ID such as a driver's license or a passport to confirm your identity.
- If your document requires the signature of witnesses in addition to the notary, it is your responsibility to arrange to have witnesses present
Pak Mail Peachtree City is a full service shipping store specializing in custom packing, custom crating, and small-to-large freight shipping. We are located in south Peachtree City and proudly serve Peachtree City, Senoia, Fayetteville, Brooks, Tyrone, Newnan, South Metro Atlanta and the surrounding areas. Request a free online estimate or give us a call at 770-486-0069.